We now provide Telehealth Services for Pima County AHCCCS members, and statewide for Self Pay and Blue Cross Blue Shield clients.
If you would like a clinician to reach out to discuss services, please use the email form below and provide the following information:
- The client’s name and date of birth.
- Parent/legal guardian’s name and contact information..
- Brief description of the client’s need for services such as depression, anxiety, grief and loss, etc.
- Whether the client will be using insurance or Self Pay. We currently accept most Blue Cross Blue Shield commercial policies. We also accept AHCCCS/Medicaid through the Pima County Banner University Family Plan and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan networks (we do not accept UnitedHealthcare commercial insurance at this time).
- If using Blue Cross, please provide the Member ID, Customer Service number on the card, and the Subscriber’s name and date of birth if different from the client.
For any other inquiries, please feel free to send us an email or call 520-329-1250. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a detail message as we check and respond to messages frequently during administrative hours which are Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
Note to Solicitors – It is a policy of Cathexis to not entertain or respond to solicitations. We kindly ask that you respect this policy and not call or send emails.